The Clinical & Product Training Manager will be responsible for designing, creating and overseeing the development of state-of-the-art educational materials that enable customers to safely and effectively use Monarch’s suite of software solutions. Responsibilities also include internal training to ensure effective delivery and support of customers. The role will initially be within the Product Department but is intended to ultimately report to a future VP of Clinical Affairs.
· Develop training materials for users (RNs, MDs, and other clinicians who have a role in glycemic management) utilizing the principles of adult learning and various mediums (i.e. presentations, training labs, job aids, and assessments)
· Develop education materials for internal employee product training and yearly competence.
· Collaborate with product managers, the medical director, and the clinical and technical services division to understand existing materials, customer product education requirements and goals to enhance product usage and customer performance.
· Coach clinical services team to ensure standardization and consistency of training programs.
· Remain well-versed on current professional practice, inpatient glycemic management, and professional organization standards to ensure product education remains up to date with current standards.
· Manage third party vendors for the production (voice-over etc.) and distribution (LMS) of education material.
· Implement ongoing training program including clinical best practices, advanced topics, and product launches, capitalizing on resident knowledge from product specialists and clinical staff of Monarch.
· Develop broader public clinical education materials.
· Analyze client feedback and utilization data to identify opportunities for improvement and instruction
· Create methods for measuring learning attainment
· Possible adjacent areas may include technical writing, diabetes community outreach, and involvement in clinical research projects.
Essential experience includes expertise in (i) adult education creation with a focus on professional education and materials, (ii) training and onboarding for medical device or software and (iii) background as RN, PA, CDE or equivalent degree and experience
5+ years clinical experience in inpatient care, with experience in glycemic management preferred.
Experience with eLearning development tools.
Experience in product management and/or medical devices desirable.
Demonstrate ability to manage complex projects and juggle multiple responsibilities and deadlines with keen attention to detail.
Self-motivated individual with a culture of personal achievement and responsibility, while being a grounded team player.
Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: + bonus + benefits
Internal Number: 26
About Monarch Medical Technologies
Monarch Medical Technologies (Monarch) is a privately held medical technology company with a vision of improving patient care in hospital glycemic management. Hospitals rely on patented solutions from Monarch Medical Technologies for safe and effective inpatient glycemic management. The company’s FDA-cleared EndoTool® Glucose Management System offers clinicians real-time clinical decision support in the form of personalized dosing recommendations for intravenous and subcutaneous insulin therapies. The platform integrates with all major electronic medical record systems and is available through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription.