Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
We have full-time RN Case Manager opportunities at Abrazo Central Campus and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus.
When you join our Community Built On Care at Abrazo, you will find a diverse team of dedicated nurses who work together with one goal: to provide quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful connections and work alongside team members who are passionate about improving our patients’ lives. Here, we value employees’ growth and work hard to cultivate a nurturing work environment where you can develop your skills as a nursing professional. If this sounds like a great place to work, you’re right! We think so too, and we Invite you join us.
· RN Professional Clinical Ladder with 3 levels and corresponding financial rewards
· Specialty Certification Differential
· Flexible Work Schedules
· Tuition Assistance of up to $5,250.00
· 401(K) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Competitive Market Hourly Rates?
· Night and Weekend Differential pay
· Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits
· Nursing Degree from an Accredited Nursing School. Preferred BSN.
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Arizona.
· Minimum 1 year experience in Hospital Case Management.
· IDAS, CuraSpan and InterQual criteria training with proficiency testing within first 90 days of hire.
· Preferred certification: Accredited Case Manager, ACM.
Internal Number: 0
About Abrazo Health
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.