Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
â�¢A 59-bed acute primary care facility, 120-bed subacute and SNF services offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
â�¢A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
â�¢A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Director Nursing - Continuing Care Center (CCC) to provide quality, timely and courteous services to all Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare Districtâ��s customers.
1. Employee leads by example to promote excellence in resident care
2. Employee demonstrates ability to delegate and achieve results through others.
3. Employee demonstrates ability to work within the departmental budget
4. Employee functions as a valued member of the administrative team.
5. Employee demonstrates understanding of and ensures compliance with all state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
6. Employee leads by example to promote excellence in resident care
7. Employee demonstrates ability to delegate and achieve results through others.
8. Employee demonstrates ability to work within the departmental budget
9. Employee functions as a valued member of the administrative team.
10. Employee demonstrates understanding of and ensures compliance with all state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
â�¢ Assists with lifting and moving patients
â�¢ Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25lbs)
â�¢ Occasional prolonged standing/walking
â�¢ Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
â�¢ Occasionally lifts supplies/equipment
â�¢ Regularly exposed to body fluids and wastes
â�¢ Regularly exposed to infections and contagious diseases
â�¢ Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
â�¢ Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness)
â�¢ Handles emergency or crisis situations
â�¢ May be exposed to/occasionally exposed to patient elements
â�¢ May perform emergency care
â�¢ Occasional exposure to unpleasant elements
â�¢ Requires judgment/action which could result in the death of a patient
â�¢ Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
â�¢ 5 years experience as an RN
â�¢ 2 years Supervisory experience as a nurse manager
â�¢ Current RN License
â�¢ Current CPR certification
Job: Managers and Directors
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.