Overlook Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a Full-Time Manager for Environmental Services. Required hours are: 3:30pm - 11:30pm, including weekends and holidays.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day operation of the Environmental Services Department at Overlook Medical Center and ensures a clean, orderly, and safe environment, related services to our patients, visitors, and associates. Supervisors report directly to this position.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the EVS management team.
- Assists the Environmental Services Manager in developing the department's annual budget and goals.
- Manages and Controls labor hours in compliance with policy and to budget. Daily and Weekly reports are generated to forecast payroll.
- Maintains proficiency in all techniques and equipment used by the Environmental Service staff Department.
- Ensures that quality standards are met, by inspecting completed work and touring with the Supervisors weekly.
- Maintains good working relationships with other departments.
- Assists the Environmental Services Director in meeting compliance with JCAHO, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Monitors QA/QI targets: HCAPHS scores, Inspections, Bed-Tracking Turnaround Time, Systems & Structure of department.
- Resolves personnel concerns at the departmental level, utilizing the grievance process as required and collaboration with Human Resources.
Minimum Education Required
- College Degree preferred, but High School Diploma required.
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare environmental service required.
- Must have experience managing staff of 75 FTE's.
- To provide a safe environment to our patients, we require that all candidates must be able to read, write and speak English..
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50lbs.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to Train and Develop Staff required.
- Coordinate and Demonstrate Safety in accordance with AHS rules/regulations.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.