Baylor Scott & White Health – Round Rock Region, is recruiting a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician for our Intensivist Director of ICU position to join our employed group in North Austin/Round Rock, Texas.
• Fellowship trained, BC/BE, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Experience performing ICU procedures, including chest tubes, ICU lines and tracheotomy desired
• Bronchoscopy experience desired
• Eligible for licensure in the state of Texas
• Full-time position, joining four critical care pulmonologist physicians
• Stepping into existing busy patient base
• 75% outpatient practice with busy patient panel serving Central Texas and beyond
• 25% ICU coverage at Round Rock Hospital in a state-of-the-art ICU
• Call is 1:4 weekend and weekday
• Leadership experience is a plus
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties. A freestanding cancer center and care clinic operate adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Located just 15 miles north of Austin in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Round Rock is one of the fastest-growing communities in the U.S. and one of the best-managed cities in Texas. It’s also cited as one of the nation’s “Top Cities for Living the American Dream” and the “Safest City in Texas.” Here you’ll find topnotch entertainment and dining options as well as state-of-the-art sports facilities, a large outlet mall (think IKEA, Disney, J Crew, and over 115 more stores), a highly rated public-school district and more. Quite simply, one of the country’s most livable towns.
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation, and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Baylor Scott & White Health offers an employed position, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package including 401k matching and relocation.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!