Suffern, New York
Cathedral City, California
- Graduate of an accredited program required.
- RN or BSN preferred; OR Masters in Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations; OR Bachelors in Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse, OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred.
- Three years of experience in an acute care Medical/Surgical and/or ICU/CCU setting. Prefer experience in Case Management, Quality Management, Utilization Review, or discharge planning.