Associate Director of Development and Community Partnerships
Community Medical Centers Inc.
Location: Stockton, California
Internal Number: 34233
The Associate Director of Development and Community Partnerships is responsible for the overall planning, development and management of the agency's fund and grant development partnerships and activities in support of Community Medical Centers' strategic initiatives. The Associate Director of Development and Community Partnerships reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
* Promote the mission, vision and values of the organization.
* Develop and implement annual fundraising plan to support the financial stability of the health center, including strategies for generating unrestricted support as well as support for targeted programs and project in alignment with identified CMC strategic priorities.
* Oversee all corporate grant work to include relationship building with funders, research of new funding opportunities in alignment with strategic priorities, monitoring and evaluation of outcomes.
* Directly supervise and support grant development and grant writing staff.
* Supports the development of grants through the identification of funding opportunities, compilation and submission of grant applications as approved by the CEO and Board of Directors.
* Help CEO to develop and grow CMC relationships and partnerships in the CMC service areas that align with strategic priorities.
* Support CMC strategic program and growth goals through effective relationships with local and national philanthropic and public sector funding agencies.
* Use data driven decision making process such as results-based accountability to help CMC identify and develop solutions that improve effectiveness of CMC processes and outcomes.
* Lead and facilitate systems work across CMC departments and with multiple community partners.
* Correlates funding priorities as determined by the CEO and Board of Directors with trends in funding from government and private sources.
* Participates with other designated members of the management team to communicate a positive image of CMC to build confidence and trust with stakeholders and the public.
* Ensures the agency's ability to meet fund raising goals by working with the leadership team and other staff in the development, administration and management of annual, capital, short and long-range fund raising goals in accordance with CMC's strategic plan.
* Seeks out and develops innovative funding partnerships with organizations that further the goals of CMC.
* Works closely with all department directors with grant funding to ensure ongoing grant management, grant compliance and alignment of grant activities with corporate strategic goals.
* Works with the CEO and designated staff in planning, forecasting and developing event and project budgets and in maintaining budgeted projections.
* Participates in community activities which enhance the community's awareness of the agency and its services and fund raising needs
* Serves as staff liaison to relevant Board Committees, as appropriate