Federal Way, Washington
Suffern, New York
North Kansas City, Missouri
As a Behavioral Health Nurse Manager you you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty.
- Master's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training.
- 7 years' experience in healthcare administration/hospital management, with 2 years at the level of Executive Director level required. 5 years' management experience over facility operations, human resources and finance required.
- Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.