Business Process Manager - Travel Nurse Payroll - 100% Remote
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2212866
As a Business Process Manager in Nursing Support Services, you'll get to support the Travel Nursing function by performing:
Heavy timekeeping in Kronos
Tracking down missed punches
Communicating with travel nurses/traveler agency
Heavy Excel usage (Macros, Functions, VLOOKUP)
Access database usage to format data
The Nursing Support Services Business Process Manager position is responsible for the processing of Traveler Payroll, management of the department Traveler Access database, invoice/billing as part of the Traveler payroll process, updating credentials in CATS system, and other duties as assigned. Candidate knowledge of Kronos, Excel are required - Access experience is preferred.
Responsible for analyzing data, communicating, and validating requests for improvements to business processes, practices, financial data, and information systems by serving as a liaison between stakeholders. Understand business problems and opportunities in the framework of requirements, and recommend solutions that will enable the organization to achieve its objectives. Collaborate with others to manage financial business reporting, monitor and maintain budget processes, and provide services.
HOURS/LOCATION -Sunday-Thursday -Day Shift -Remote/Work From Home
Management of large traveler payroll weekly, processing invoices and reconciliation.
Ensures the most effective operation of the area through program development and management, process improvement and coordination of processes across functions.
Manage and support business functions within the department
Ensure that strategic goals are met, analyze and apply strategic elements effectively.
Collect data, evaluate information, present options and recommendations, clearly communicate decisions, and collaborate with others on team.
Develop communications that support strategic and operational improvement plans to include presentations, proposals, policy and procedures, and business summaries.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.