Corpus Christi, Texas
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Registered Respiratory Therapist / Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRRT) National Board of Respiratory Care
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy with current WV license.
- Five years experience in Respiratory Therapy with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support - American Heart Association.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- PALS certification.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the working day.
- Must possess full range of body motion to pass basic FIT test for position to include walking, kneeling, standing, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, reaching and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
At Logan Regional Medical Center, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent employees. We know that our employees deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of the people who work here. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.