Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: REQ-019054
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Negotiation comes naturally for you. You're personable, professional, and confident in your ability to build business relationships. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is a full-time sales position for the St. Louis, MO area.
In this role, you will:
- Drive profitability within a designated territory or region.
- Develop growth opportunities, maintain an existing base of clients, and partner with operations to provide exceptional, customer-focused service.
- Achieve quota within company standards.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years
- Previous outside Sales or Service experience in the lab/medical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2 - 5 years of outside Sales or Service experience in the medical/lab field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Marketing
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
1st Shift (United States of America)
American Esoteric Labs
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.