Location: Orlando, Florida
Nemours is seeking a Sr. Project Manager (Full-Time) to join our Nemours Children's Hospital team in Orlando, Florida.
This position is responsible for: Implementing policies and procedures related to design and construction. Manage and provide guidance and support to Project Managers and assign responsibility as needed. Interact with agencies having jurisdiction (i.e., AHCA, Cities, Counties, State). Work with Infection Control and Safety personnel to establish project processes. Management of the design and construction of capital projects and a key leader in defining the scope of the end-user's project, leading the design process, and managing the construction and occupancy so that the project is brought in on time and on budget. Prepare and issue RFPs (Request for Proposal) to both Architects/Engineers and Contractors ensuring projects stay within Nemours policies and procedures. Provides a leadership role in the Facilities Department and in the development of Nemours Design and Construction standards for the hospital, clinics, or any other Nemours facilities.
- Manage the programming, design and construction phase of assigned projects including management of the design team and their consultants and the Contractor and their subcontractors.
- Apply guidance for and assure the vision and scope of the assigned projects stay on track.
- Prepare project budget estimates and reports and assure all projects within the Facilities are kept on schedule and budget.
- Keep clear lines of communication with Director of Facilities & Construction, Operations, and the end-users/staff as it relates to assigned projects.
- Complete thorough reviews of the construction documents to insure they meet the intended program of the projects.
- Provide project, process, and standards guidance to support Project Managers.
- Assist in obtaining all required state and local permits that the project requires.
- Understanding the Infection Control and Safety requirements that are required in healthcare construction.
- Good understanding of Healthcare Architecture design standards and MEP design.
- Manage projects to make sure they align with Nemours wide Master Plan and Standards program.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum (5) five years of experience required.
- Experience in pediatrics is preferred.
- Experience in family support and marketing roles preferred.