Location: Valhalla, New York
Unique opportunity to build a premier Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) Program
Westchester Medical Center and its network of hospitals in the Mid- and Lower Hudson Valley are currently searching for a Director of Adult Congenital Heart Disease to join a multidisciplinary team that includes pediatric and adult cardiologists. This is a unique opportunity to build a world-class ACHD Program with the support of the Department of Cardiology at Westchester Medical Center and the Division of Pediatric Cardiology at Maria Fareri's Children's Hospital.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must hold New York State license and/or be eligible for licensure
- Board certification or eligibility in adult congenital heart disease is required
- Fellowship training or extensive experience in adult congenital heart disease is required
- Strong clinical competencies
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Faculty member of the Department of Cardiology at Westchester Medical Center
- Academic rank at e New York Medical College commensurate with experience and qualifications
Valhalla, NY, which is nestled in beautiful Westchester County, serves as the location for this opportunity. An area complimented by excellent schools, shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks. Valhalla, NY also features a town pool, community center, and a 40-slip marina.
For more information, contact Nicole White, Recruiterfor WMCHealth at (914) 493-2156 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC