Manager Nursing Practice - Patient Care Support
SUMMARY: This position is accountable for the overall day-to-day management of the services provided by the department and its related operations. This includes oversight and accountability for fiscal performance, human resources, including performance, professional development, and employee engagement within the department. This position is also responsible for the operations of the Magnet Recognition Program(r), nursing recognition events and serves as the NDNQI Site Coordinator.
Effectively manages the identification, collection, organization, analysis, benchmarking and reporting of structure, process and outcomes associated with the Magnet Recognition Program(r) including network-wide nursing sensitive outcomes, patient/family satisfaction with nursing, and nursing satisfaction. Maintains a highly visible leadership presence to integrate the Magnet Recognition Program(r) model with nursing staff throughout the organization. The position practices within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act and in accordance with Valley Children's Healthcare policies. This reports to the Vice President Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer with a matrix reporting relationship to the Nursing Excellence Officer.
- Possession of BOTH a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree and either the Bachelor's or Master's degree must be in Nursing
- Active California Registered Nurse license (or ability to obtain a California license if applying from out of state)
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years increasingly responsible experience which demonstrated proficiency in the skills and knowledge required to perform the job
- Advanced knowledge of scope of practice, clinical practice and quality concepts
POSITION DETAILS: Full time, exempt, 80 hours per pay period, Monday - Friday
PAY RANGE: $52.70 - $82.25
LOCATION: Madera, CA