All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole person Well-being Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PT Every Weekend; Sat. & Sunday
Shift: Days 10hr shifts
The role you’ll contribute:
The RN CM is responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay, managing the length of stay, ensuring appropriate resource management and developing a safe appropriate discharge plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM facilitates the progression and transition of care using established criteria and in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides case management services for both inpatient and observation patients as assigned
· Identifies patients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from one level of care/setting to another
· Performs a comprehensive assessment of psychosocial, medical and discharge needs of patients/family along with an assessment of resources appropriate and available to the patient/family
· Reassesses the patient’s clinical condition as indicated. Considers patient’s readmission status or risk of readmission and develops strategies to mitigate including education on appropriately accessing healthcare resources, preventative education, and community based resources
· Coordinates the plan of care and drives the discharge plan by collaborating with the multidisciplinary health care team and in particular with the patient's physician to facilitate a successful care transition
· In partnership with Social Services, the RN CM is responsible for ensuring the post-acute medical needs and level of care are appropriate
· The RN CM is responsible for timely referral to Social Services when risk factors for psychosocial determinants of health are identified
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
ASN required; BSN preferred
InterQual experience preferred
Three years acute care experience required; CM experience preferred
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.