Oversight of South Texas Health System PHP/IOP services. Increase physician and staff awareness of PHP/IOP appropriateness for patients discharging from in-patient level of care. Development and Implementation of clinically sound programs. Educate prospective clients/families on program goals and benefits. Ensure facility compliance with all state and county regulations, Joint Commission and CMS regulations.
· Manage the day-to-day functions of South Texas Health System outpatient services.
· Collaborate with marketing departments to identify areas of growth for outpatient services.
· Ensure documentation is thorough, accurate throughout the treatment process.
· Collaborate with all clinical departments including Intake, UR and Business Office.
· Ensure facility practice and reporting compliance with all state and country regulations, Joint Commission and CMS regulations.
· Supervision of other outpatient staff.
· Ensure department meets budgetary goals including appropriate FTE management based on census.
· Facilitate therapeutic groups to outpatient participants.
· Provide oversight to ensure outpatient schedules meet regulatory requirements and curriculum is relevant to patient needs.
· Provide oversight of Intake and for Social Services Departments on as needed basis
· Working knowledge and ability to demonstrate comprehension of patient care practices.
· Knowledge of pertinent regulations, accrediting and advisory body requirements including but not limited to state and CMS, Joint commission regulations and recommendations from the CDC.
· Requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a psychiatric setting or related field and three (3) years of management experience.
· Previous hospital and management experience preferred.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE: Master’s Degree in social work, Psychology, or related field required.
Current Licensure as a Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Registered Nurse required.
Current CPR and HWC
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.